With this document we inform you that, by article. 13 of D.Lgs. 196/03 of the Italian Law in matter of personal data protection, all data provided will be treated by IDFdesign Srl owner of the treatment; the treatment responsible is identified in the person of IDFdesign srl's administrator.
Treatment will be handled with electronic systems support. The conferring of the requested data is mandatory for purposes in appliance by law (e.g. Invoice) and is optional for all others purposes; eventual deny of first kind of data may bring in total or partial cancellation of services and interruption of any further relationship.
In specific case of conferring sensible data, the data itself will be treated within the limits indicated by the Guarantor's general released authorizations.
We will never resell or give your data to third party companies or other external companies not directly related to your information request or purchasing order.
Please, be aware that using our information request forms we automatically send your personal data to the companies (the producers or resellers of the selected items) you want information from.
Sending your request your personal data goes to IDFdesign Srl, and to the companies you want information from in order to make possible a reply to your request from those companies.
The individuals to whom data can be communicated or that may come aware of, are those operating inside the above mentioned companies for the following activities: Customers Data Base, Marketing and Administration.
At the end of the relation, in accordance with legal regulations, the given data will be kept for historical and statistical purposes or destroyed.
In any moment you can solicit your rights towards the treatment owner, as described in the following points::
- You have the rights to obtain the confirmation of the existence or non existence of personal data belonging to you, even though not yet registered, and request them in a readable form.
- You have the rights to obtain information regarding:
- the source of the personal data, the treatment purposes and handling, the personal data of the Owner and of the Responsible and the indication of the individuals that may come in contact with your data related to the treatment.
- the logic, the paths and the procedure applied with electronic systems support.
- You have the rights to obtain:
- updating, correction, or data integration.
- deletion, transformation of the personal data in anonymous data, the total lock of the eventually breached law data, including those not mandatory in relation to the purposes where the data has been previously requested or subsequently treated.
- the formal declaration that the procedures in relation with letter a) and b) have been notified, for the content also, to those to whom the data have been communicated, except in cases where this accomplishment would be impossible to obtain or shall require resources openly disproportionate compared to the protected right.
- You have the rights to object, in full or in part:
- for legitimate reasons towards the personal data treatment, even though relevant to the data gathering purposes.
- towards the treatment of personal data for the sending of advertising material or direct sell or for detection of marketing research strategies or for commercial communication.
Information note under art. 13 and 122 Italian Act of Government n. 196/2003 (Safety and privacy in the processing of personal data), of General Measure of the Italian Data Protection Authority of the 8th May 2014.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device by your browser.
Very often they are necessary for the normal use of the site, as well as for access to restricted areas and fill out a form. There are different types of cookies. The following types of cookies are used on this site:
- Technical cookies (do not require consent): cookies that were used for the sole purpose of carrying out or facilitating the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary in order to provide an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user.
- Third-party cookies: cookies that have been written on to your device by a web site that is different from the web site you are actually visiting. This website has no access neither control on third-party cookies and declines every responsability in this regard. The user can read the privacy about data treatment of these third-party websites using the following links.
- Google Analytics - http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter - http://twitter.com/privacy
- Google+ - http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
- Pinterest - http://about.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
In this website you could find cookies by:
You can disable cookies through the specific settings of your browser or related programs used for navigation of website.